Please Note: Even when the Ticket Office is closed online sales are still available.
The Caltech Ticket Office is the box office for Caltech's Beckman Auditorium, Ramo Auditorium, and Dabney Lounge.
The Ticket Office is located in Winnett Student Center, near the southeast corner of the building, right next to the ATM machine.
Ticket Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Saturday hours vary; call for details.
Tickets for Caltech events may be purchased:
- Online for many events
- Over the phone by calling (626) 395-4652 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- In person by visiting us at 101 Winnett Center between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- By U.S. mail to: Caltech Ticket Office | 1200 E. California Blvd. | Mail Code 101-51 | Pasadena, CA 91125
- By fax to (626) 395-1721
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
On the day of an event, the Event Box Office will be open for sales beginning two hours before the event.
- If the event is in Beckman Auditorium, we are located on the WEST side of the building.
- If the event is in Ramo Auditorium, we will have temporary signs leading you to the box office.
- If the event is in Beckman Institute Auditorium, we have a table set up under the archways, on the west end of the "Gene Pool." (Note: Tickets for Pasadena Folk Music Society shows generally go on sale one hour before the show.)
Please note: The Event Box Office is in a different location than the Ticket Office. If you have questions on the day of an event, please proceed directly to the Event Box Office and we will help you there.
For additional event information, to be put on our postal mailing and/or email list, or to purchase tickets, please contact the Ticket Office:
Phone: (626) 395-4652
Fax: (626) 395-1721
The seating chart for Beckman Auditorium is available online as an Adobe PDF document: Beckman Seating Chart.
If you have special needs, please see our accessibility information.
Be sure to join our email list to stay up to date on all that we have to offer. We promise not to flood you with messages: we send only about one each week, with information on upcoming events and even an occasional email-list-only discount offer. Just send a note to email@example.com asking to be added to the list.